The NEW Spinsolve Autosampler for Spinsolve Benchtop NMR spectrometers.
The Spinsolve Autosampler uses a rotating carousel and mechanical arm to introduce and remove samples from the spectrometer. It enables up 20 separate samples to be measured in any order and can be fitted to all Spinsolve models. The software is very easy and intuitive to operate and requires very little training to use. It useful for customers who often have a series of samples to run on their benchtop NMR and want to save the hassle of having to keep coming back to exchange samples. Another benefit is the ability to increase utilization by setting up a queue of experiments to run on their Spinsolve overnight.
To find out more about this you can download a brochure by clicking here: Brochure Autosampler Spinsolve Magritek
Run NMR samples without leaving your chemistry lab
Spinsolve is a revolutionary multinuclear NMR spectrometer that provides the best performance of any benchtop system available today. With its small footprint, low weight and low cost you can have powerful, high resolution NMR spectroscopy in the chemistry lab, alongside other analytical instruments such as IR, GC, LC, MS, FTIR and Raman systems. Spinsolve now comes in several convenient models.
Spinsolve: ideal for chemists in academia and industry where it can be used for reaction completion checks, identification, structure elucidation, quantification, purity measurements, online reaction monitoring and quality control (QA/QC). Spinsolve is available with 3 different magnet field strengths. Click on the links below to download a brochure.
Spinsolve ULTRA: enhanced resolution (50% < 0.2 Hz) combined with solvent suppression methods expands the range of benchtop NMR applications to ones where sub-millimolar concentrations of substances can be quantified in the presence of neat protonated solvents. Download Spinsolve ULTRA brochure here
Spinsolve Education: designed to be used by chemistry students in undergraduate labs, offering the best performance and flexibility at an affordable price.
Incredible sensitivity, beautiful software and easy to operate. Spinsolve can easily measure typical samples down to 100 mM concentration in 15 seconds. For samples down to 10 mM concentration, a good spectrum can be acquired in less than 10 minutes. Don’t waste time waiting for results when you can have them immediately.
The performance of Spinsolve enables both 1D and 2D 13C NMR spectra to be acquired. The powerful 2D HSQC-ME experiment can be run easily and as you can see below delivers outstanding results. No special NMR knowledge was required to obtain these spectra, a single click was all that was necessary for the Spinsolve user to do.
Convenient and Easy to use:
Spinsolve uses standard 5 mm OD NMR test tubes, exactly the same as high field instruments, so sample handling is familiar and convenient. Spinsolve can be deployed in the lab where you work, no more waiting for NMR results. It is completely safe to operate and the software is beautiful and easy to use. No expert operator required and students can use it themselves.
Low purchase and operating cost:
Because there is no superconducting magnet, Spinsolve costs a fraction of traditional high field systems to purchase and requires no expensive ongoing cryogen refills. Only a standard mains power supply is required and it consumes no more power than a regular PC.
The stray magnetic field is entirely inside the enclosure making it safe to deploy in a regular chemistry lab next to other analytical instruments.
Spinsolve Family Specifications:
- Frequencies: 43 MHz , 60 MHz and 80 MHz Proton
- Nuclei: Option to include a third nucleus like 7Li, 11B, 13C, 15N, 23Na, 29Si, 31P (ask for others).
- Resolution: 50% < 0.5 Hz, 0.55% < 20 Hz for 43MHz, 60MHz and 80 MHz
- ULTRA Resolution: 50% < 0.2Hz, 0.55% < 6Hz, 0.11% < 12Hz for all ULTRA models
- Spinning: Not required. Compressed air: Not required
- 43 MHz Proton Sensitivity: > 100:1 for 1H/19F, and > 70:1 for multinuclear option
- 60 MHz Proton Sensitivity: > 180:1 for 1H/19F and > 120:1 for mulitnuclear option
- 80 MHz Proton Sensitivity: > 200:1 for multinuclear option
- Sensitivity measured on 1% ethylbenzene single scan
- Sample: Standard 5 mm OD NMR sample tubes, 7″ length
- Minimum Sample Volume: 200 uL
- Weight: 55 kg (43 MHz) , 60 kg (60 MHz) and 72.5 kg (80 MHz)
- Dimensions: 58 x 43 x 40 cm
- Lock: Fast automatic lock. Deuterium solvent not required
- Stray Field: 2G line completely inside spectrometer
Optional system versions (contact us for details):
- Diffusion gradient for DOSY and self-diffusion measurements, useful for emulsions, droplet sizing and solvent suppression
- Reaction Monitoring Accessory for continuous flow measurements
- Expert Software for custom Pulse Programs and Scripts
- Contact us to enquire about other NMR nuclei not listed above
- Education package which includes a book of Practical Lab Experiments