For all the basic NMR Core measurements
- T1, T2 distributions
- FFI, BVI, CBW
- T2 cutoff
- Permeability (calculated)
For more detail download the Magritek standard system brochure and application notes 001, 002, and 003 (links on the sidebar on the right side of the page)
Includes a 1D gradient for a range of additional advanced measurements.
- Diffusion coefficients
- 1D saturation profile
- 1D spatially resolved T2
- 2D maps and fluid typing (T1-T2, T2-D)
- Capillary pressure with derived pore throat distribution and relative permeability
For more detail download the Magritek research system brochure (link on the sidebar on the right side of the page)
P35 Probe for Short Echo Time
Specifically designed to resolve the short T2 values in cores such as shales with very small pore sizes.
- Minimum echo time: 60 µs
- Maximum sample size: 1″ diameter, 2″ length
P54 Probe for Standard Cores
Ideal for standard 1.5″ cores. Range of sample temperature control and pressure options.
- Minimum echo time: 100 µs
- Maximum sample size: 1.5″ diameter, 2.5″ length
- Accurate sample temperature control to 80ºC with the Magritek STC5401 accessory
- Full overburden options up to 150ºC and 6000 psi
P108 Probe for full 4″ Cores
Accurate measurement of full 4″ diameter cores. Swap into the standard Maritek magnet.
- Minimum echo time: 200 µs
- Maximum sample size: 4″ diameter, 4″ length
- Linear response over the full sample
Strong, highly uniform pulsed field gradient for advanced core measurements.
- Pulsed gradient 500 mT/m
- Static gradient 100 mT/m
- Field uniformity +/-2% over a full 1.5″ core
STC5401 Sample Temperature Control
For temperature control of 1.5″ or 1″ cores up to 80ºC
- Operation up to 80ºC
- Sealed samples for low dessication rates
Overburden to 150ºC, 6000PSI
A range of overburden options.
- Echo times of 100 μs
- Fit the P54 probe for high sensitivity and fast measurements