The new Kea2 series NMR spectrometer is ideal for a broad range of NMR systems; from very low field permanent magnet systems to high frequency superconducting systems.
- A modular design, with several optional modules such as an internal amplifier and a four channel gradient driver module
- Optional second channel
- High stability oven controlled oscillator
- Available as a standalone or OEM product
- Experiment design and data processing can be combined into a single button click with the included Prospa programmable macro language and programming environment
- Small and lightweight: perfect for portable applications, or where laboratory space is at a premium
Users can create their own pulse sequences with Prospa’s straightforward, Matlab-like language.
High Stability Oscillator (Optional)
The Kea2 has an optional oven-controlled oscillator to ensure a frequency stability of better than 1 ppb/ºC. This high stability is often needed for high frequency operation on superconducting magnets.
Four Channel Gradient Driver Module (Optional)
Together with the Kea2 and the standard Prospa software package, the gradient driver module makes for a complete and powerful MRI imaging system.
Second Transmit Channel (Optional)
An optional second transmit channel allows synchronized cross-polarization experiments and measurements. Note that there is only a single receive channel.