Magritek is hosting a complimentary benchtop NMR workshop during the 256th ACS Meeting in Boston on August 21st at 12.00pm
Harnessing the Power of Benchtop NMR in Your Lab will feature five talks by presenters from industry and academia.
- If you are not already attending ACS but still want to attend, we can help with exhibit passes to attend this workshop. Please sign up and we can help organise an exhibit pass for you.
- Complimentary lunch will be provided! No need to figure out lunch plans.
- The workshop will take place in BCEC Exhibit Hall A, Expo Theater 2, from 12:00 – 2:00 PM on Tuesday, August 21st.
You can preview abstracts and get full details on the registration page.
We will also be exhibiting during the conference, be sure to stop by booth #1910 and discuss your applications with our scientific team.
- Implementation of Benchtop NMR into a Manufacturing Environment
– Dr. Travis Gregar, Advanced Research Specialist, 3M Corporate Research & Development
- Sodium NMR Experiments on Spinsolve
– Dr. Guillaume Madelin, Assistant Professor, New York University
- Online Monitoring of the Kinetic Isotope Effect in Chemical Reactions with 1H and 19F Low-Field NMR Spectroscopy
– Prof. Dr. Bernhard Blümich, Institute für Technische und Makromolekulare Chemie, RWTH Aachen University
- Use of Benchtop NMR to Resolve Over the Counter Analgesics: An Undergraduate Organic Chemistry Laboratory
– Ryan Blough and Dr. James Murray Jr., Immaculata University
- Optimization and Monitoring of Flow Chemistry and Batch Reactions Using Benchtop NMR Spectroscopy
– Dr. Andrew Coy, CEO, Magritek
- What’s New at Magritek
- (Optional) 2:00- 2:30pm, 1:1 conversation time with the Magritek scientific team