Magritek is really excited to be present at SCS Fall Meeting in Bern, Switzerland from 21st – 22nd August – 2017 .We really look forward to meeting you on the Booth 14. Our applications and support team will have a live, working Spinsolve Benchtop NMR and will also be there to answer all your benchtop NMR spectroscopy questions.
Benchtop NMR systems have become popular analytical lab instruments in the last years. With the recent launch of the Spinsolve Ultra the magnetic field homogeneity has been improved to match a lines shape that is comparable to superconducting magnets, while the brand new Spinsolve 80 pushes the limits in chemical shift spreading and sensitivity for a benchtop system.
The conference will take place on the University of Bern ( von roll area ), Fabrikstrasse 6, B6: lectures Fabrikstrasse 8, B8, 3012 Bern, Switzerland.
Welcome to the 2017 Fall Meeting of the Swiss Chemical Society!
We are pleased to invite you to the SCS Fall Meeting, the largest annual scientific event held in Switzerland. Given its increased size and popularity, the meeting was extended to an event of one and a half days to better accommodate the one thousand participants, and to also offer new platforms. We are happy and proud to present you a fantastic and diversified program with contributions from academia and industry in all fields of chemistry.
The SCS Fall Meeting offers a unique opportunity for all members of the community to share the results of their research initiatives. It also stimulates the exchange of ideas between all generations of chemists, often creating the seeds for new projects and collaborations.
Highlights of the first day, Aug 21, 2017, will be
- Helvetica session to celebrate the 100th anniversary
- Future leaders on stage: SCS postdoc colloquium
- Future leading companies on stage: start-up colloquium
- KGF-SCS Senior Industrial Award lecture
- The famous SCS poster sessions with beer & brezels (we expect to get close to 500 posters)
- SCS VIP event: apéro riche for invited guest incl. award ceremonies of the 2017 major SCS prize winners
The second day, Aug 22, 2017, will provide you the traditional Fall Meeting program with
- Two plenary sessions with lectures of SCS price winners 2017
- The second part of the poster sessions during lunch time
- Eight thematic parallel sessions with key note lectures and 15min PhD presentations in the morning and the afternoon
- Symposium on PAT & Industry 4.0
- Commercial exhibition with partners from industry
- Best oral and best poster presentation award ceremony
Topics of the parallel sessions are
- Analytical sciences
- Catalysis science & engineering
- Inorganic & coordination chemistry
- Medicinal chemistry & chemical biology
- Organic chemistry
- Physical chemistry
- Polymers, colloids & interfaces
- Computational chemistry => will take place in Basel on the occasion of the ‘Symposium für Theoretische Chemie (STC)