Magritek is really excited to be at SCS Spring 2017 in Bern, Switzerland from 21st – 22nd April 2017. You can find us at Booth 7 and we really look forward to meeting you. Our applications and support team will have a live, working Spinsolve Benchtop NMR and will also be there to answer all your benchtop NMR spectroscopy questions.
The SCS Spring Meeting is an annual, one-day symposium organized by the Division of Fundamental Research (DFR) of the Swiss Chemical Society (SCS) with lectures of national and international top-experts in the field. The 2017 edition will focus on homogeneous catalysis and will show new paradigms with wonderful applications.
- Prof. John Hartwig (Berkeley, USA)
- Prof. Morris Bullock (Pacific Northwestern, USA)
- Prof. David Milstein (Weizmann, Israel)
- Dr. Rocco Paciello (BASF, Germany)
- Prof. Pedro Perez (Huelva, Spain)
- Prof. Hansjörg Grützmacher (ETHZ)